FAQ: How can I apply for a student visa?

Whether you are coming to Melbourne for a short term study tour, or for a longer, full time course you will need a visa.

You must have a visa to study in Australia. The method of applying for a visa depends on which country you apply from.

Use the Australian Government’s Visa Wizard to find which visa type applies to you.

For more information, click here.

Discussion — No responses