FAQ: I would like to find out more about ELICOS. Where do I start?

Training in an English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) program is required for entry into university and TAFE courses.

These courses are designed to cater for students of all abilities.

Please click here to find out more information.

Discussion — No responses